Thursday, April 3, 2008

Catching up... 14 weeks today

This is, so far, my favorite picture of Ben.
This was taken just prior to our first walk outdoors.
Ben got this cute "Chicks Dig Me" bib from his cousin Lukas at Easter.
Sorry, Dad.
And this one is a tad blurry, but it shows Ben enjoying his newest form of entertainment. So long as we prop him with blankets either in front of or behind him, he seems to do well in it.


I know I haven't posted a picture in a long time; hopefully the size of this batch will satisfy y'all for a bit. :) I uploaded a fat 60 pictures this morning, so I might post a few more over the next couple of days.

1 comment:

Julie said...

So cute!!! I really like the first picture you posted as well. It's the shadows or something. I think his face has filled out too. And I like the little mop of hair he has on the top of his head. Adorable! Does he look like Josh when he was a baby? That excersaucer is the best thing going.