I love the first picture too, and I like the mop of hair on the top of his head in the second one. Too cute!
Yeah, Ben's hair is pretty funny. He does have this sort of mop on top, and then the bald ring around the sides and back from laying on his back. I can't wait for it all to grow in... :)
HA! I think I missed this the first time, it is bad when I only get to be online when I am very tired.I love the first one, great!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I love the first picture too, and I like the mop of hair on the top of his head in the second one. Too cute!
Yeah, Ben's hair is pretty funny. He does have this sort of mop on top, and then the bald ring around the sides and back from laying on his back. I can't wait for it all to grow in... :)
HA! I think I missed this the first time, it is bad when I only get to be online when I am very tired.
I love the first one, great!
Post a Comment