Ben is in the 97th percentile for weight, at 18 lbs, 0 oz... 95-97th percentile for head circumference, a measurement which I do not remember and which I doubt would mean much to anyone anyway... and, is OFF THE CHARTS for height, at 27.5 inches.
The doctor noted that his gums are a bit swollen, and I think you can see the outline of tiny teeth pressing against his gums. Seems like it won't be long now.
Ben has always turned toward Josh's or my voice, but it seems like he might actually be learning his name at this point.
And, finally, another round of vaccinations, minus the Rotavirus vaccine. No real ill effects there, although he feels a touch warm to me, and a little bit fussy... but it's hard to pinpoint these things when the little guy can't talk.
I'm looking forward to those days.
2 comments:
Big Boy!!!
Harmony just had her 5 month, and she is 11 pounds 13 ounces, and 24 1/2 inches long. She is taking her DEAR old time with this whole growing thing... she's in the 20th percentile... but they cleared her to eat cereal, so maybe that will bulk her up!
You do have a big boy! Van was 19 pounds 6 ounces.... at one year!
Post a Comment