
Just some random tummy time...

...and a rear view for ya. I love how the pants have things on the back; he has a couple pairs like this. Also note that he is losing the hair he was born with (and it does not seem to be growing back all that quickly)!

Whenever I put a bib on Ben, he grabs it up in his hands and chews on it. This shot is the beginning of just that.

And I just liked this one. He is getting to be such a big boy! He really enjoys the bouncer seat, too. Josh brought that home for him around Valentine's Day. We actually put it in the car and take it with us when we go to visit Grandma or Great Grandma. He's just so happy in it (not that he looks too terribly happy in this shot)!
I just realized that all four of these pictures are from the same photo shoot... so, same outfit in all of them. Maybe I'll try for some more variety next time.
1 comment:
I LOVE the cow on the butt!
Post a Comment