Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 27th!




Ben is four months old today! He's been a lot more generous with his smiles this month, and the past few weeks he has even been laughing quite a bit. He is becoming such a baby now, his newborn days far behind him... there is enough of him to hold now that you can actually give him a hug. He has learned to enjoy being alone on the floor or in his Bumbo seat; his tolerance for being held only lasts so long! He is still a snuggler though, and I feel really fortunate about that. I am so proud of him, his happy little disposition and what seems to be a developing sense of humor. The time is flying by so fast!


2 comments:

Julie said...

I love the last picture. He looks like such a big deal! Too funny! the big four month mark, oh how I waited for that to begin the FOOD!

Tracey said...

Happy 4 months, big guy! We miss you!