i decided to piggy back on the comment you left on mine. I know you are excited for him to grow but still dont want him to but isn't in insane how much he has grown already just by looking at those pictures? and you forget so quickly, at least I do anyway. There is something fun about that baby baby stage but let me tell you, I think it gets better and better.
2 comments:
what does he weigh now? Don't they grow up too fast!?!?!
i decided to piggy back on the comment you left on mine. I know you are excited for him to grow but still dont want him to but isn't in insane how much he has grown already just by looking at those pictures? and you forget so quickly, at least I do anyway. There is something fun about that baby baby stage but let me tell you, I think it gets better and better.
Post a Comment