Monday, July 27, 2009

Trip to Rochester

Josh, Ben, and I went to Rochester last weekend for Abel's fifth birthday party and to spend a little time with family we don't see nearly often enough. We couldn't believe when we counted it up that it had been since New Year's that we all got together last! Here's a pic from Abel's party:
...and a little cousin love from Saturday morning:
...when that novelty wore off, Ben squeezed himself between Uncle Scott and Abel. They had been sitting right next to each other, but there's alllllways room for B-e-n-n-y! Right?
A few months ago, Scott, Tracey, and Abel got a cool new dog, Satchmo.
Ben had a blast playing in Satchmo's cage.
Satchmo's cage, take two:
...and a little silly time with Daddy.
Can't wait to get together with these guys again soon!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

ok, what!?!?

You were in Rochester and u didn't see me!?!

I'm hurt....

real hurt.

:-)

Beth said...

Oh, that would have been so fun... and maybe I could meet this alleged child that you have. :) Someday, sigh. I actually really wanted to see you! and beg you to take some impromptu prego pics of me with my boys! So sorry we didn't pull it off. :(