Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Just for Gram. :)

My grandmother sent this outfit for Ben last year, and I wanted to post some pictures of him in it so she can see my little cutie pie modeling the clothes. Hope you (and she) like them!





5 comments:

Dana said...

He's really looking like a little boy now and losing the baby face! I can't believe it! They grow up so fast! Hey, does he have letter factory yet?

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Adorable!

Kara said...

He is too stinking cute!!! Is he available for a little girl in say...20 years???

Julie said...

I thought the same thing, he looks SO big, like a little boy. :( And do you know Van had the same outfit in a 6 month size and that is what he got his 6 month picture taken in at Sears. :)

Julie said...

Look at those baby blues! So cute!
Julie

PS- yes, the food trick worked! phew!