Thursday, July 9, 2009

Catching up.

These pics are from a few weeks ago when my friend Mindy visited with her son, Isaac. Isaac and Ben are about 3 months apart.

This, unfortunately, is how most "play dates" go with poor little Ben. He ends up on the bottom of the pile!
I love Ben's face in this one... "Mom, why are you letting him climb all over in MY crib?"
...and the two of them dance around in the crib:
It was a really fun surprise visit with Mindy and our boys! I wish we could get them together more often. :)

More catching up posts to come...

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love Ben's face in the middle one too! I hope Van doesn't karate kick Ben again.... but I won't promise that he won't. :( I wonder if it is a first born thing? Adam lets Van pummel him. Van WANTS to fight.