Sunday, July 12, 2009

Curious George, er, Ben helps with the laundry

I have these dryer balls that I use in the dryer to fluff up the laundry from time to time. They're supposed to replace fabric softener sheets completely, but I don't want to trade the scent of fresh laundry, so I usually still use fabric softener, too. Anyway, Ben loves them. If you clicked the link, you saw that they are bumpy all over, and about the size ball a small boy would love. He reaches into the dryer and pulls them out; half the time there is only one ball in there, and sometimes both are floating around the house somewhere. Ben also likes to add dry and/or dirty laundry to the wet clothes I'm tossing in the dryer. But on this particular day, he decided to climb into the dryer itself. (And since then, it is an every-time occurrence, just for the record.)
You can see that he brought one of his bouncy balls with him; maybe he thought he could fluff up our underwear and socks for me!
And I just like the look on his face in this one. Kind of proud of himself, don't you think? And it was a bear to drag him out of there - he definitely did not want to leave!

1 comment:

Tracey said...

haha!! those are great shots. i remember doing that, its the best spot for hide and seek. :) Ben, you are way cool!