Friday, January 25, 2008

Uncle Scott and my favorite hat

Last Saturday, Ben had a visit from his Uncle Scott, Aunt Tracey, and cousin Abel. They were a gift! I was able catch up on some much-needed rest while they took care of the little one, and I had some good honest chitchat with people who are recently aware of how hard it is to have (and breastfeed) a newborn. It was wonderful. Then they left, and I cried!! I have to apologize to Abel and Tracey since I didn't take any pictures of them. Honestly, I only took these pics of Scott about 5 minutes before they left.


And these two priceless photos are Ben wearing his new hat. Josh's cousin Lindsay sent some really cute stuff from Old Navy, and I fell in love with this hat right away! He wore it for about three days straight. I think it's adorable.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tracey said...

No prob about the pics, we got some! We had a great time meeting you lil guy. Abel is so proud of his new little cuz and tells everyone his full name when they ask about him. Great to be there, hope to come again soon for a nephew fix! Love to you all.