Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Another adorable baby gift

This hat,
sweater,
and booties
were made for Ben by a co-worker of his Grandma Kresge. The yarn is really soft! I think Ben feels very snuggly in it; he fell into a deep sleep about 15 minutes after I put him in the outfit!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julie said...

Gotta love the homemade outfits!! There is a lot of love and time put into them I know. I love dressing my kids in things I have made for them. I figure, I better do it now because I don't know how much longer they will let me!

Benjamin Harding said...

He looks so big! Karsten's probably a little peanut compared to Ben!
Some friends in Canada made Karsten a knitted outfit too - so cute.
Go Jules for making your OWN kids clothes! I've been happy with the handmade finery at Old Navy. :)