Saturday, December 22, 2012

Kresge Christmas

Our second Christmas celebration was our Kresge Christmas with extended family. This is always a super fun time, because all the Kresges get together at one of our houses and exchange gifts and have a meal. There is something peaceful and slow about Christmas that I just love. Once you've done the shopping and wrapping, and are finally enjoying the unwrapping and relaxing, it's just so special. No other time of year feels that way! 
Here are Ben and Matt playing marbles with Uncle Tom and Luke.
There's nothing little boys enjoy more than attention from the big boys, you know? 

Ben and Auntie Rah-Rah! Aunt Sarah is usually willing to be Ben or Matt's partner in crime, and yep - they love her for it! Here they are being a wee bit silly. :) 

Matty and his Papa. Two peas in a pod!

I know this isn't Ben or Matt, but I thought this was a really cute gift. Aunt Sharon had a platter made that says "Meema's Little Helpers" around the edge, and then Ben and Matt's names are on the flat part of the plate. So cute!

No comments: