Matt walked today. About 10 steps. You know, just casually across Ben's room. I tried to sort of ignore it, so as not to break his concentration, and he did great! I have seen him taking four and five steps at a time now, instead of his usual two, so I think we are moving ahead.
My little walker. *sniff, sniff*
3 comments:
Yay! Sophia is super gung ho about walking, but likes to hold your hands and LUNGE forward. Little feet can barely keep up! I think now that she is healthy again it is going to happen soon . . . walking alone I mean. ;0)
Hey, that's a good thing right? You totally wanted him to walk.
Oh, I definitely wanted him to walk, and I'm excited that he is -- it's just another marker of the end of babyhood and the beginning of the rest of his life.
*sniff, sniff*
Post a Comment