Saturday, July 31, 2010

Enchanted Forest 2010

Josh and I left Matt at home with Grandma and headed up to Enchanted Forest to spend a special day with just Ben. It was SO much fun. Josh, Aunt Sarah, and Meema got to take Ben last year, while I stayed home hugely pregnant. :) It was a treat for me to go along this year, and we had a great time! Here is a pic of Ben from last year. You can see the rest of last year's pics right here.
Just for the sake of comparison, here's Ben, 2010 version:
And, the obligatory picture-by-Paul-Bunyan (which isn't all that close to Paul Bunyan, because there was actually a line to get one's picture taken near Paul Bunyan)... you can also see my new hair. I know you wanted to see my new hair. :)
Wicked awesome pic of Josh, I mean Ben, riding the dog...
Ben driving one of the Seven Dwarfs' cars
I asked Ben how many times he thought he'd have to go potty in order to earn an M&M of this size:
...but he busily ran off and climbed into the oven that was intended for Hansel or Gretel. He's even trying to close the oven doors!
So cute, no?
All business on the boats.
And, SUCH a rebel, dragging his hand in the water. You can see the Enchanted Forest boat ride employee behind the yellow poles to the left of Ben. She had JUST put his arm back into the boat for him, and it's out again!
I love that he's so cool, he can drive one-handed.
Cutie pie! I love his swimsuit.
His face says it all.

We had a blast! Can't wait to do it again. Though I kind of shudder at the thought of doing it with two.... :)

3 comments:

pen said...

Oh my goodness, the sunglasses.

And cute hair, by the way!

Two seems like a lot of work at the moment - maybe next year it will be. Maybe. But the year after that, they will be chasing each other around the park, having so much fun together. :)

Julie said...

Next year, I want to come! Can we do it with five? I love:

-that Josh is sitting on a dog
- your hair
-and that Ben has his hand in the water even when he was told not to, RIGHT by the boat lady. SO funny!

Amy said...

Oh I love the new hair