We arrived in Canada around lunchtime, and the boys immediately got into the fun. This dock was right in front of our cabin, and Matt loved bobbing around in his crab float in the shallow water! Ben trudged around in the water, too, in his little life jacket. We seriously had so much fun that first day, it was hard to believe that we had a whole week to enjoy! When I put Ben to bed, I said, "We had so much fun today! And guess what?! (Pause for effect...) We get to do it all again tomorrow!"
Here is Ben's little floating apparatus... a life jacket and a swim tube!
Ben got out of bed once again to see a great catch... this time it was Daddy's early morning catch:
Uncle Rich brought Ben a new Curious George book. Instant love!
The whole gang!
Ben, fishing in the boathouse...
Ben, fishing off the dock
Cute flowers Ben gathered from outside!
Oh, and the bakery in Canada has these yummy little mini-pies that are called butter tarts. They are basically pecan pies without the pecans - loaded with sugar! Ben had 3/4 of one and then an ice cream cone, too! Here he is, running off some of that sweetness!
1 comment:
What a fabulous vacation! I love the pictures. The boys are getting so big. I can't believe it.
Post a Comment