Little Matty will be six months old on Monday! Can you believe that? Don't worry; I can't either. Anyway, my goal had been to wait until he was six months to feed him any solid food. It's ever so simple to only have to nurse him. I haven't been in any hurry to add in anything extra! I remember when we began giving Ben solid foods. After the first night of it, I realized, "Oh. Now we have to do this every night?" But I just couldn't wait one day longer to feed Matt some cereal. He has been so intrigued by what we eat for the past several weeks, and I admit that I thought it would be fun. Here we go...
OOH, I get to eat, too?!
5 comments:
Ohhh, so cute! I love to watch the reactions, what a fun milestone.
That is so cute!
I was just thinking that he will be 6 months on the 1st! I can't believe it!! I need to get some holding time in there before he is too 'old' to want to be held!!
I love the pictures! Like on the first one or so it is almost like he is leaning in to get it. And then on another he is looking at you like you are insane. SO cute! I remember it took Van like a month to really get it down.
Oh my... He is getting old!!!
Post a Comment