Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day!

If we could all learn to love each other the way our kids love us, wouldn't the world be a great place? It's amazing how kids teach you the truth about what love really means. You love long beyond your last nerve, past your last ounce of patience, you survive a greater degree of exhaustion than you've ever known... and somehow, instead of thinking the little being that caused all of this is a monster, you look into his eyes and see and feel a love like you've never known.

To the second love of my life, whose hand is pictured above... thanks for opening my heart to a love I never understood before you came into my life. I love you! And I love your Daddy for giving you to me. (And of course I love Matt too, for all of you who think it's just not right to not mention him when I'm talking about the loves of my life.)

:)

No comments: