Thursday, February 18, 2010

Cutie pie

I recently headed out to Rochester for a girls' weekend with college friends. Two of my friends are currently pregnant, and two of us have babies under 6 months of age! My friend, Sarah, is pregnant with her first baby, so we decided to have a shower for her. All of us together for a shower = girls' weekend and fun had by all! Josh was off for the weekend, so Ben stayed home, but I opted to take Matt with me and we had a good time.

Sarah's husband Chris, of The Story Photography, offered to take a few pictures of Matt, and they are so sweet. Here are a few (posted with permission):




I just love him. I think the first few have a little twinkling of impishness in those eyes... only time will tell. :)

Thanks, Chris!!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

that second picture is to DIE for!!! He's adorable, and I NEED to meet him!

Dana said...

Oh gosh is he just so adorable. I just want to hug him!

Laurel said...

Too cute! Sophia also likes to suck/chew on her lower lip, just like Matt in some of the pics. What great shots!

Sarah said...

Matt is such a cutie, and he's so good too!