Don't worry; that's Ben up there, not another Kresge baby. This was my 10-week ultrasound. In the picture, he's beating his tiny little arms and legs like crazy. I remember thinking that with all that movement, I was surprised I couldn't feel... SOMEthing. The ultrasound tech reminded me that the child within was all of about an inch, so of course his little arm and leg buds weren't creating too much of a stir.Anyway, it is amazing to me that from something so small comes a little boy who eats, sleeps, poops, says, "Da-da!" and who can pull himself up on the inside of his crib. Yesterday Josh lowered the level of his crib mattress and raised the level of the harness straps on his stroller. It was a reminder that he is leaving behind his tiny baby days as he cruises toward little boyhood. He's already getting bigger, and cuter, and more capable of causing mayhem and madness.
No comments:
Post a Comment