I will admit right up front that I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I should have. I think maybe it was that there were three different cameras flashing the whole week long, and I figured someone was documenting everything, even if I was not! It was a pretty rainy week, but we found a way to have a good time anyway. And we DID get a couple days of sun in there at the end!
Ben met Gram for the first time this week. I think he's in.
On one of the overcast days, we took off for the Gray Animal Farm. Or was it the Wildlife Preserve? Hmm, anyway. The next several pics are from that outing:
Abel patiently waiting for some BEAR FOOD
Just a nice photo op





My favorite FOUR year old
Toddler feet
a boy and his mom
And finally, a jam-packed trip home to New York.
A week that began at Yankee Stadium (with a win, over the As!), and packed in lots of family dinners, a little swimming, and lots of laughter, ended with a not-too-much-to-complain-about ride home. Once again, I was proud of my little guy and how well he travels. I have to admit, however, that I was more than ready to be in my own bed, with my own hot water, and a shower, and an actual crib for Ben instead of the Pack and Play, and a baby that actually sleeps at night... I always figure the best vacations are the ones that make you glad to be home.
2 comments:
It looks like you had a really nice trip and were able to get some great family time. I love the picture of Ben in the stroller.
ditto on the stroller pic. glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment