In short, Ben absolutely loved rice cereal. I had been so sure that he'd spit it back at us, but nope! He gobbled down every bite.
Ben seemed to think that whatever was about to happen was something very serious.
Yeah, I ate rice cereal. I'm pretty cool.
3 comments:
We have that same frog bib. That first picture was funny, 'like, what is about to happen, I have a bib on, you're taking my picture, it must be something good.' how does he like the bumbo? Van hated it. I could never get that tray on very well either.
I HATE THAT TRAY. Josh's cousin Kate has the same exact seat, and a Bumbo-branded tray, but it's different. I wonder if they discovered that the tray we have stinks!
Ben doesn't love the Bumbo, but it was nice to have it as a substitute for a high chair while we were on vacation.
I love the first food pics! He looks like a pro, are you sure he doesn't have any giannoni blood? ;)
Post a Comment