Wednesday, June 25, 2008

odds and ends


*Ben has two teeth now, both on the bottom. And he bites. Hard.
*Rolling over is WAAAY 'old hat' now. Ben is doing that sort of 'commando crawl' (thanks for the term, Jules!) which is good enough to get him wherever he wants to go, but he isn't quite crawling yet. No sitting up yet either. Who wants to be stationary?
*Ben got haircut #2 on vacation, and that cute little mop of hair on top of his head is gone. Sad.
*Rice cereal has become part of our daily routine. Ben has LOVED it (and I mean really loved it) from the first spoonful. I am completely baffled by this.
*I swear Ben knows what hugging is. Lately when I pick him up, he grabs me around the neck. And yesterday, after bumping his head while "crawling," he reached for me. I was trying to look at the bump, and he turned his head into me and came in close. Awww!

...vacation post to come. 

1 comment:

SJ Austin said...

That picture is hilarious. It looks as if he gnawed a piece off the apple and has it tucked into his right cheek.