Sunday, June 1, 2008
One more, and we'll call it a night. :)
This video gives me an opportunity to tell you how much I love my son. He is just the happiest, most content, and pleasant baby! My life with him has not been without struggle, but even in the worst of it, he has always been able to endear himself to me. I remember telling his doctor at his first appointment that I thought he had a wonderful temperament, and I still believe that. The video I am posting this time is, I think, so cute. He's trying so hard to roll over (without any luck, due to my towels), and all the while he's just kind of chattering to himself. Not screeching in frustration, not crying or giving up... just trying. And chattering. I love his little personality!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment