You might be wondering why I would lay Ben down so close to the side of his crib. The answer is, I didn't. I put him down on his belly in the middle of his crib after his first feeding this morning, and when I came back - he had rolled over! This picture was taken after he did it for the second time - that's TWICE!! - and of course, once I got the camera out, he suddenly felt completely uninspired to try again.
Oh well. I was pretty excited about it all the same! Just this morning, about 15 minutes before Ben did roll over, I thought to myself, I wonder when Ben will roll over? He doesn't seem to be showing any signs of readiness...
Heh, little does Mom know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
How exciting! Isn't it strange how they start out not moving hardly at all and then begin gaining more independence every day.
He's getting so big and he's a serious cutie. ;)
Post a Comment