Thursday, May 23, 2013

Happy last day of school, Ben!

I realized this morning while looking at the pics, this is a fun way to compare heights from the beginning of the year to the end. The preschool actually measured the kids in September and again in May... Ben was 46 1/4" in September and 48 1/4" in May! 

"Ben" became "Ben K" at school this year. There was another Ben in his class, so they added the kids' last initials. I had to laugh as I heard each kid in class (and even Matty, at times!) call out "Ben K! Ben K!" when they were calling his name. Cute!


I told Ben to give me his "last day of school means NO MORE SCHOOL" smile.
He gave me a big one! He is excited for kindergarten, though. Somehow that doesn't qualify as "school" - ? :)

For comparison purposes, I give you the first day of school...

No comments: