Monday, April 16, 2012

Hilton Head, Round 2

Last year, we had the distinct privilege of attending a beautiful beach wedding in Hilton Head, South Carolina for Josh's cousin, Emily. It was a wonderful vacation! So sunny and warm, and full of family. So many great memories! I was looking back at last year's post and laughing to myself; there were so many pictures to choose from last year that I had a hard time deciding. 

This year, that is not a problem. Not a problem at all. You see, I brought the camera out once, on one day, for one afternoon, and took exactly four pictures, which you will see below. Ha! I think it's because everyone else seemed to be taking pictures and capturing all these great moments. I just kept thinking, oh, maybe I'll get a copy of that... we all know how that goes. The best-laid plans of mice and men......... Suffice it to say, we had another wonderful week, full of sun, full of family, and many great memories were made. We especially enjoyed riding bikes on the golf course each night. Ben has been asking for a bike ever since!

Anyway, here's what I have.



I know, super awesome, right? Oh well. :)

No comments: