Ben did some painting (note my clever "paint shirt" idea).

Matty ate some "real" pears in one of those mesh feeders.

Ben got in a little more practice with the stethoscope; maybe he'll be a nurse!

...or perhaps a photographer; he took this shot:

Matt, it turns out, looks cute in overalls.

The brother love continues!

Seriously on that last one. Do you want a close-up?

Ben got his first tat, courtesy of Long John Silver. He's a pretty cool dude, now.

Matt ain't half bad, himself, in the 'cool' department.

Have I mentioned the brother love? It's out of control (and perhaps a little one-sided, so far?)!

We went to Farm Days at the mall, and Matty got to ride on Grandpa.

Ben preferred to play in the corn.

And again with the brother love. Ben actually orchestrated this whole thing, complete with positioning, re-positioning, demands for the camera, and then the oh-so-unlike-him refusal to even look at the photographer herself.

Matty also sprouted a tooth today! But he was pretty under the weather this evening, so I didn't capture it yet. Hopefully I'll snag a pic tomorrow. Ben got his first two teeth within days of each other, so I might have to act pretty fast if I want to "preserve" the days of one tooth!
See ya!
5 comments:
So very sweet!
Also, I can't help noticing Ben's haircut. It looks great!
Love the overalls and love Ben's smirk in the last picture. Too cute!!
I love the one of Matt and him sucking his thumb in overalls, adorable. And don't you love the smell of the crayola paints. They are the BEST!!
Hi, Beth! I left the following comment for you on my blog but wasn't sure if you'd see it, so--
"Thanks a lot for stopping by, Beth! It's nice to know I'm not the only one. : ) Good luck on your 5K! Are you in the Lewiston/Auburn area? The races that I've signed up for are the Triple Crown this summer. Pineland also has a weekend of races, including 5Ks, that look fun.
If you're interested, I'm JUST putting together a running blog- maybe it'll help your motivation to read about someone in the same boat. Like I said, it's brand new so so far it only has this post on it. But I plan to update regularly!
http://fledglingrunner.blogspot.com/
Also, I've "seen" you in the comments on Laurel's blog so it's nice to meet you now. And your boys are adorable! : )
oh man, bethy ... those boys are something else! so cute - & quite the photographer that ben is :)
Post a Comment