Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Little helper!

The other day I went to put Matt down for a nap, and I heard Ben go downstairs. It's pretty safe down there, so long as we close the doors to the unfinished side of the basement (and they're usually closed), so I wasn't too worried. Anyway, after I got Matt to sleep, I went down to check on Ben. Apparently I'd left the door to the unfinished side open, because this is what I found Ben doing....
Yep, he's putting in a load of laundry. He dragged his little stool over, and he started to put clothes into the washer. How cute is that? I usually have a load or two (separated by color, or towels, or whatever) in a pile on the floor, so he just grabbed a few pieces and went to town. My little helper!

3 comments:

pen said...

Aww! So sweet!

Tracey said...

you've got him busting his hump, at least he's learning a trade! ;)

The Carlson Chronicles said...

Can Ben come over to work (oh, wait, I mean play) at my house?