Josh was working this Easter, so Ben and I were on our own. Daddy left us both an Easter basket, though... and here is Ben enjoying the contents of his before we left for church:

I was trying
so hard to get a cute pic of him in his little shirt and tie (who says boys' clothes aren't cute?!), and he kept literally running away from me. I caught him behind the high chair:

Over at Grandma and Grandpa's house... "Hey Ma, want me to go get the car for ya?"

I relieved him of his shirt and tie after a sufficient number of pictures had been taken. :) Here's Ben after his nap, reading a book with his (Great) Uncle Rich:

And we closed out the festivities with a visit to Great Grandma in the nursing home. I asked Ben to give her a hug, and he DID. Cute.
3 comments:
LOVE the EAster outfit! And I love the second picture the best, he's too cute!
hooray for adorable easter outfits! & super adorable little boys :)
That shirt and tie is absolutely adorable! Can he tie a tie yet!? LOL! :P
Post a Comment