Part of Scott and Tracey's birthday gift to me was some new bread pans. I have them in a little cupboard next to the sink, a cupboard that Ben likes to frequent. He's fairly recently discovered that he can pull the metal pans off the shelf, and when he does, they make a very satisfying CRASH on our tile floor. Even better, after they're on the floor, they serve as "driveable" toys.
Saturday, October 25, 2008
Who needs baby toys?
Part of Scott and Tracey's birthday gift to me was some new bread pans. I have them in a little cupboard next to the sink, a cupboard that Ben likes to frequent. He's fairly recently discovered that he can pull the metal pans off the shelf, and when he does, they make a very satisfying CRASH on our tile floor. Even better, after they're on the floor, they serve as "driveable" toys.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I cant believe how big he is!
I can't believe how big he is either! Gotta love that imagination!
He looks like he is ready to start walking! Cutie pants.
Post a Comment