Monday, October 27, 2008

The long-awaited SC post

It has taken awhile to get some pictures up from our recent trip to South Carolina... our camera was on a strange setting and most of our pictures aren't usable. I did, however, manage to gather some from Dad's camera, so here are a few shots for y'all to enjoy.

Sigh, I am fighting with Blogger tonight. I wanted these pictures in the exact reverse order that they are pictured. Grrr. 

At a Confederate monument in Charleston


Demonstrating his "man mowing a lawn uphill" version of walking behind his little car (rear end sticking out, body leaning forward... too cute!)

Plotting our demise with Farley ("OK, I let you in, and then....")

I'll help you with the dishes, Grandma!

1 comment:

Julie said...

What is with the obsession with the dishwasher? Both of my kids had it. Has he climbed in yet? My door creaks now.