Ben is still growing like a weed, although lately he's been thinning out a little bit. I'm thinking it's because of all the rolling around he's doing; he's burning up his food instead of it adding to his chub! We're getting closer to being ready for rice cereal. My goal had been six months of breastmilk, but man is it hard! Ben is watching every bite I take, grabbing at my spoon, smacking his lips, etc. He is trying to tell me something, I think. AND he's started to wake up almost two hours earlier than he used to, which makes me think what I fed him at night isn't holding him anymore. We shall see. In the meantime, some of the prep work:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He looks so grown up in his high chair!
Karsten's favorites so far are peas, bananas and sweet potatoes. :) It's so fun watching him learn to eat. :)
I love that first one of him in his high chair. He looks so big! Adorable! and I love the little mop of hair on his head.
I love the first pic in his high chair! It's very business board room. "Mommy, thank you for last quarter's financials, but I really need to see our P&Ls" heheh
Post a Comment