Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lucy Love

I've posted several pictures showing just how much Ben loves Lucy, but I'm not sure if I've adequately documented Matt's love for her. Um, he REALLY loves her. We have a rule that he's not allowed to carry her around that he basically never follows, and we spend a good chunk of time 'rescuing' her from his grasp. I frequently find her pinned down under his little body while he whispers sweet nothings into her ear: "YOU'RE A GOOD GIRL, WUCY. GOOD GIRL. WAY DOWN, WUCY. THAT'S WIGHT, WAY DOWN. GOOD GIRL." It's cute. We were told by the vet that it is actually possible to pop out a pug's eye if you squeeze her too hard. That has been our fear ever since - Matt is nothing if not an excellent hugger, and if poor little Liu Liu is on the receiving end, who knows what will happen to her precious little eyeballs. ;) Once in awhile, he really gets it right, though... and it's so cute.
A rare moment of appropriate affection: Matt decided to read Lucy a book.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness the idea of Matt hugging her till her eyes pop out...oh my word how adorably sad... I can't stop giggling