Ben picked out Star Wars Valentines (no surprise there), and I was happy to note that instead of including candy, they had miniature light sabers! They were basically tiny little glow sticks. Ben loved them, of course, and I was so glad to have found something not-candy that was also not lame. :) As Ben was writing out the envelopes and signing the cards, he discovered that we had far too many sticky red hearts to seal them with. He was acting all sneaky with his last several hearts, and when he got to the end, he got a big grin on his face and said, "Here, Mommy! This one's for you," and handed me the last little red heart sticker.
Awwww.
These are the things, you know? The things that get you, that make you smile, that you could easily throw away and never think of again... or that you can hang onto for awhile and enjoy just a bit longer. I love my boys.
| See that little red heart? :) |
No comments:
Post a Comment