Sunday, July 8, 2012

Girls' weekend!

I know, it seems funny to write a post on the boys' blog about girls' weekend... but, this particular girls' weekend, all we girls brought our kids along! A friend of mine from college lives a couple of hours away, on a farm. They also have a pool and some great playground equipment. The kids had a really good time hanging out with each other (which was really fun for us!), and they got to do lots of fun things: swim in the pool, help paint the barn, run at the local track, play on the playground... it was just really fun. I think we all were kind of nervous about how all our kids would get along, some of them having never met or at least having not seen each other since infancy. There was no need to worry. :)
All the boys except one (and not a one looking at the camera!)

Another one of the boys... and please note, they had been painting the barn red. No one is bleeding. :)

The boys and girls together! In height order.
I have a feeling we are going to LOVE these pictures if we do them each time we get together!

Height order again, with a goofy superhero pose...

The boys, the girls, and a few moms.

1 comment:

Julie said...

It was a fun weekend. I am proposing to do another when we have the hayride actually. I think the kids will become fast friends.