We had a great Thanksgiving over at Josh's parents' house. Josh had to work, but he was able to take a few hours of personal leave and get home for the meal! The boys had a great time helping Meema in the kitchen....
They were both standing on her stepstool, which I thought was really cute! I finally figured out to turn it sideways so Ben wasn't always reaching over Matt. I love how they are almost exactly the same size with Matt on the higher step! And, so you can see what they were doing... Meema was asking Matt to hand her a potato. She would peel it, and then Ben's job was to put it in the pot. Ben, typical older brother, took it upon himself to pre-select the potato that Matt was to hand to Meema, AND he got to put the peeled potato in the pot. Ah, older brothers............. at least Matt will learn to be patient. Someday. :)
I am finally catching up on both your blogs (love love love your posts, you always crack me up!!!) and best takeaway from this post? I'll be able to mohawk Jude's hair in a couple years! Boys clothes may not be quite as much fun as girls, but that boy is going to have some cool hair!
1 comment:
I am finally catching up on both your blogs (love love love your posts, you always crack me up!!!) and best takeaway from this post? I'll be able to mohawk Jude's hair in a couple years! Boys clothes may not be quite as much fun as girls, but that boy is going to have some cool hair!
Post a Comment