This is my view at least once nearly every day. I will notice a sudden silence (and, as any mother knows, silence is BAD - ha!), and then several suppressed giggles. These boys are partners in crime! I'll hear one or the other of them suggest it, and then the two of them will stomp down the hallway to our room, and then they'll shriek with delight as they climb on the bed, and then they'll fall silent and try not to laugh too loudly. It's hard to get mad at them.
Sunday, June 26, 2011
Partners in Crime
This is my view at least once nearly every day. I will notice a sudden silence (and, as any mother knows, silence is BAD - ha!), and then several suppressed giggles. These boys are partners in crime! I'll hear one or the other of them suggest it, and then the two of them will stomp down the hallway to our room, and then they'll shriek with delight as they climb on the bed, and then they'll fall silent and try not to laugh too loudly. It's hard to get mad at them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment