Monday, February 21, 2011

Bedtime beauties




I love how Ben has his arms around Matt. It's adorable how much he loves his brother. And I love the look of "That's not fair!" in the third picture as Matt gets to have the stuffed dog. I'm sure Matt had it first, and Ben thought he ought to be able to steal it, and I was the mean mom who made him give it back to Matt. Ha. He seemed to recover, judging by the fourth pic. :) I also love how Matt's thumb is in his mouth, with his other hand in his hair, in every single picture. He does this especially passionately when he's tired. I admit I find it endearing.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my goodness look how tall Ben is! And I love how Ben tries to sell you out at the end about "how sometimes you don't let them wear matching pjs"

Beth said...

Ha ha, yes, he totally 'outed' me. I kind of like how he roughly yanks Matt back on the chair for a few more seconds of video... oy. ;)