Here's Ben on November 7:
Ben's first night in the big boy bed was the Friday night of Thanksgiving weekend. It went off without a hitch! Josh read to him, put him down, gave him a few books, and he did great. He actually stayed in his bed for about an HOUR, just talking to himself, before he fell asleep. He has attempted to escape a couple of times during his naps, but overall, he's doing really well. This picture of him is from his first night, when we didn't have a pillow for him yet.
I love how he falls asleep with a book on his chest; it's too cute!
2 comments:
Yay! big boy bed!!!! I love Ben's chubby cheek in the first one and I love how he falls asleep with the books too. Van does the SAME exact thing, book right on his chest. So cute!
Hooray! I'm nervous/excited about this transition for N.Lo. Should take place in January... Such cute pics of Ben!
Post a Comment