Friday, November 6, 2009

More of the 2 Brothers

Josh's Uncle Duane and Aunt Marcia sent the boys matching outfits when Matt was born. I was so excited to open them up; I had been wanting to get them a matching set, and ...hadn't likely been out of the house yet. :) So, here they are!

I love that Ben is holding Matt's hand in this one:

Here's another shot of them, from later in the day. Ben literally begs to hold Matt half a dozen times a day. This set up, in the chair with the Boppy pillow and the little pillow from the activity gym, seems to work best. The minute Ben has his little brother in his arms, he beams and says, "Like! Him!" Melts my heart. :)


3 comments:

pen said...

I love the outfits! And I love that Ben loves his brother!

Julie said...

VERY cute!

Ananth said...

so cute..