Sunday, August 23, 2009

Grandma Zoe is here!

Although Ben seems to be unsure how he feels about Grandma Zoe being here (he refuses to even attempt to say her name, but has happily given "Grampy," "Uncle Scott," "Aunt Tracey," and "Abel" a try), he did have some fun with her today! Lots and lots of peanut butter cookies (which are now in our freezer). Woo hoo! He seems to realize that Grandma is/has been/might be for a time a kind of a stand-in for Mommy, and he is not happy about that.

But he has enjoyed the egg carton caterpillars and baking lessons!

2 comments:

Grampy Dale said...

Wish I could be there!

Dana said...

It's funny how they can sense that something's up...and mommy might be out of pocket for a bit. They are smart little ones, aren't they?

I'm glad you have a few (one??? :) ) days with your mom and Ben before the baby arrives. I know Anya still thinks mom is/was/always will be her gramma first since she had that time with my mom alone!