Wednesday, May 20, 2009

More of vacation - Mom & Dad's

Ben evidently tells quite a story. Check out the look on GG's face! Right before he climbed up into her lap, he had gone into the living room and, noting no one was there, threw his hands up into the air and made his usual inquisitive grunt... and then toddled out to the kitchen to find someone to love him. :) She was more than willing to oblige.
Wish more of our "car time" had looked like this, ugh:
Getting a ride from Daddy while waiting for Grampy at BRUSTER'S!!
Hmm, I haven't seen this 'Grampy' person in quite awhile, but I *think* I'm going to like him...
Somebody tell Rach that this pic of Ben reminds me of Harmony. I love his little face!
Home or away, laundry baskets are the best!
And just for Beth B, a dirty foot shot. :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love the first one of him and GG, it looks like he is puckering and hugging right in. Too cute!

Rachel said...

I TOTALLY thought the same thing when I saw that pic! What a face! Our kids seriously need to meet. She would LOVE Ben!

Tracey said...

what great pictures!! love how ben reacted to the lorikeets, how cute!